Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The time has come...

for me to enter into this crazy phenomenon known as blogging.  I must admit I feel a little strange about it, no not the writing part, I actually love to write (a little known fact about myself) but the placing it out there for all to see is the weird part.  Anyone that knows me well can attest I am probably the most private person they know so this is a big step for me, but with family living on two different continents across the world from me I decided to suck it up and be a little more "out there" so let's  see how this goes...

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yay!!! Welcome to the blogging world! Maybe you'll be better than I am and actually blog more than once a quarter... Looking forward to it. xoxoxo

Rochelle said...

awesome Jen! Loved the pics!