Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day in Bean Town

We spent the long holiday weekend in Boston.  Eli is the President of one of the Law Societies and he had a conference in Boston for the weekend which was perfect to go see Jess & Jared and James, Taryn and the girls.  

While we were up there Jess scheduled high tea (shout out to Becky & the Brown Palace) at the cutest place!  Jess, Taryn and I enjoyed some girl bonding while downing delicious tea sandwiches, scrumptious pastries and mouth watering turtles...seriously they were TO DIE FOR!  Yet another reference to food for the pregnant lady...just had to mention that for anyone who is counting!  

The entire place was decked out in this zebra theme...loved it.

Sisters!
Jess & Taryn
notice the empty tray...ya we ate everything

I made cookies with my nieces while I was there, they are so cute in the kitchen helping me roll out he dough and cut everything out!  I think they ended up eating more than they made.  These sour cream sugar cookies are AMAZING and so simple to make.  If anyone wants the recipe just ask.


Jayce came out for the weekend also, so good to have him back in the states!  My mom sent the girls these socks for Valentine's Day, they are too cute!  She always finds the cutest stuff.


Thanks for a great weekend guys!  Love you!


No comments: