Monday, July 28, 2008

Shower Time!


I went to NYC this past weekend to attend the bridal shower for one of my best friends from high school.  The shower was at Palma in the back carriage house and it was perfect!  
Fabulous food and the company was even better. It was so fun to see old friends.  We of course stuffed ourselves with yummy food and the mouth watering cake they had. 

Of course I gave her lingerie for her present (well really a present for Nazz, her husband) I couldn't resist!  Mostly because it is fun to give, but also since Central PA isn't exactly known for its shopping and Victoria's Secret is about all the choice I had.  It was quite the spectacle when she held it up for all to see and the waiters gave  her a standing ovation for the gift! :)


Me and the bride-to-be!  It is so nice being back on the east coast and so close to my girlfriends!  Thanks for a wonderful weekend ladies...see you on the big day!

No comments: